Monday, October 15, 2007

I dunno... I can't imagine playing oblivicock with a tacky 360 controller. And only 30 bucks for PC. All about the WASD baby! It's good. I almost wanna start over though - one of those games where once you figure out how to work it, you realize you coulda done a bunch of shit different in the beginning. Like WoW. I don't think I'll be going back to WoW for a long time. It was just too gnarly, and I burned the fuck out of it this last go round. Yeah, fuck leatherworking. I dunno, all the proffesions kinda booty. Engineering was fun though.

I tried BioShock, pretty cool. On the PC. But then when I finished the demo I looked online and read like every single journal entry from the game, so like, i totally know all the twists n turns... so yeah, I killed that for me. Assassins Creed!!! That's gonna be the shit man (or its totally not, who knows?)