Saturday, October 20, 2007

| MONG KOK

That's the best fuckin name, I'm totally stealin that for my next MMORPG! Nah dude, WoW is way uninstalled. Love the game, it is a CLASSIC for sure, but just couldn't do it no more. Now, really just a little oblivion, some phoenix wright: ace attorney (on my DS emulator) and occasional fps action from HL2 or like old Wolf:ET. Got back into reading, more into that lately.

Haha, I'm not like reading Shel Silverstein or CYOA books now, but I was trying to remember shit that I used to be into and was trying to stump the site hehe. And don't even like that first one, Cave of Time, but I don't wanna add EVERY one I did, cuz I pretty much read most of em. There's some weird as fuck sci-fi shit I read as a kid from the library, but I'll never remember what it was. It prolly wasn't even considered "good" but I remember being all intrigued. This one that was like a post-apoc earth/world but like warrior dudes.. fuck if I ever remember it, it was kinda hard to understand as a kid, but I remember being all into it. Probably some anti-nuke bullshit but I wouldn't have picked up on that as a kid.