Saturday, October 20, 2007

| I'm fine dudes!

Theoretically the odds of being the 92 in the blast would have been a .000092% chance which lightning would have technically been more frequent.

Nice Poem rude! I haven't read any Shel siverstein books since I was 10 MUHAHAHA or any choose your own adventure books (does that count as reading? like comic books, anyhoo), think I donated my shel copies to a thrift shop. Cool site though overall.

My Hong Kong trip:
Hong Kong is pretty pricey place. Some notable places to go
- Fo Tan - This place has a really famous street market/food place. Not really clean, it's like eating at the fresh market near the oceanside (except for said ocean). The food is great and cheap. 5 of us ate for less than $50 bucks usd.
- Stayed at SHA TIN, in the royal park hotel. nice, had flat screen TV's in the room. Waaaay better than the convention. Do they have a game convention in Hong Kong? I should check the next time i'm around. I know they have those blizzcons in korea.
- Shopped at Mong Kok? street. .. no it's not for pleasure tools, i think it's a famous street vending street where you get stuff from China, oh wait? why don't we just go to China to get stuff from China? i dunno. Maybe it's cause you get shafted by the prices. More Kok anyone?

I miss games.

Ruday you still playing world of warcraft?