Saturday, September 09, 2006

morning bodysurf people: I'm going to bed at 3:36ish AM now, so I'm gonna miss teh waves. I basically was gonna go to bed early, and while I was chattin with Jael tonight we finally figured out the password to the wiki (just tried many spellings heh) and i got sucked into that for a couple of hours. Then, like the old days of the internet, I just spent the last like hour or so following all this weird "Small Wonder" shit. God, so much weird shit out there. Was lookin at all this promo-material for the show from back then. Those old ads from like TV GUIDE n shit were SO horrible. Ugh. I think this all started tonight cuz I wanted to make an entry called "Vicky, toth the saladth!" and got sucked down that dark hole. Ugh. Plus I'm self-conscious and would feel gross at the beach without a sexay wet-suit tshirt. So maybe sunday if I do 10 meeeeelion pushups tomorrow. And go to bed early. And don't drink tomorrow night.

Mitch Hedburg, RIP! So funny. Remember listening to that Eric on the con drive? And we tried to listen to Dane Cook and hated it. Now, go figure, that same Dane Cook cd I find hilarious, heh. =.-