Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sorry ya missed out Rude, hope you had a happy, Vickie-the-robot-filled bday! I totally got worked over in a wave and somehow managed to either get the world's longest-lasting charlie horse, or pull my calf muscle, 'cause it's still achey and bruiser. Nevertheless, I maintain that a great time was had by me! When you're only in town for a day and a half it's good to make sure that as much of that time is spent in activities as possible. Thanks for meeting up with me duders.

I also went to a 2-year-old's birthday party, to O-Sho, and to Hollywood to see Mike Judge's latest movie, Idiocracy. So a good day was had by me.

The movie isn't a masterpiece in the way that Office Space is, but it is funny. The bulk of the humor comes from poking fun at the idiocy of the products and language the degenerates of the future use. For example, the most popular show on TV is called "Ow, My Balls" and consists of a guy getting hit in the balls every few seconds.

Oh shit, gotta drive back home now, talk to you guys on the flipside!