Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Da Plan

Thursday: Enron and Eric, along with any other takers of course, will check in to Room A and con. We will then play lot's of 2-player awesome wargames throughout the night, with sexy implications.

Friday: The rest of the AT attendees will arrive, and Eric will check into room B. Lesie and Wylie will come down during the day, and Eric will take Wylie away from his mother to attend the con, and his mother can relax, order room service, watch movies, take a nap, read books, and generaly not take care of the little varmint.

This day will be a light, if any gaming day for Eric, but primarily a purchasing of goods, and gaming support role for others to play games.

Leslie and the Boy will stay with Eric in Room B for the night, though Eric might slip out after the Ball and Chain and Parasite are asleep, and get some gamin' in with the heathens. If Leslie is reading this, I'm kidding. The rest of the AT Jarks will be staying in Room A.

Saturday: Leslie and Wylie will check out of Room B, and return to Hacienda de los Hesses, and Eric will re-join the AT Dickheads in Room A for a crazy ass, non-stop, gaming marathon for saturday and saturday night.

Sunday: We all return to our regularly scheduled lives.

That is my plan as I see it.

ALSO: While I am at it, is anyone interested in getting together a large Thought Hammer order together? I could bring any games that the Northerners order up when we visit later this month. I need to know very shortly to assure the free shipping arrives before I leave! I am at about $45 so far, and free shipping is over $100 I think. 35% of most games! Do it!