Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I always thought of it as Nom. But no one ever spelled it out. We used to always use to to refer to little kids that were little Nom'ers.

Elzar, the SoCal itinerary sounds good to me. Lets roll with it. I looked at the wiki thing for a few minutes last night, but I got caught up cooking dinner and didnt get very far.

STFU... I think Joel's misgivings with STFU were more of a function of his hatred for all learning institutions based upon his feelings that all homework and busy work is bullshit and less school specific. He kind of had a hate-hate relationship with the universities. That being said, myke actually is having problems with AT&T rather than STFU, especially since he lives off campus.

Rude: That was a pretty sweet. Classic:

tru_m4n: OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff!
tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES
Stalin: d00d gimmie some plz
tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple
Stalin: omg dont be gay gimmie nuculer secrets
T0J0: wtf is nukes?
T0J0: holy sh*tholysh*thoylshti!!!111
*T0J0 has been eliminated.*

jr0n: Campaign stylie sounds cool to me. We will have to get together and bust that shit out.

D>M>