Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A New Landline?!?!?

- I remember hearing stories of how much Joel didn't like SFSU, and if they JUST got a new landline, and hope to have Internet next week, I can understand why! Get with the times SFSU!

- Also, funny funny stuff there Rudy. I had to catch my breath there occasionally. Gold!

- Hell, I think your explanation of nom/'nam is better than mine, but I think it might actually be a nonsense word. Perhaps further searching of the SFSUSuperhighway will lead me to the answers... A quick check of the UrbanDictionary.com has me leaning toward the 'nam, but it is still not really properly defined as we know it, and neither is nom. So there you go. I think it would probably be found in the SubUrbanDictionay.com if there was one.

- Grogs/L33ts vs. n00bs always make me laugh. God bless the jerks who defend their little corner of cyberspace by being assholes to everyone else who hasn't been there as long as they. This was a funny pic that one of those jerks posted at someone else, but it made me laugh:



O RLY?