Tuesday, September 05, 2006

That was hilarious.

@Aeryk:
1. I need to talk some shit over with my boss, but right now my assumption is that I will fly down Thursday after work, ideally to John Wayne airport. So I will prolly be there Thursday night, MAYBE Friday morning.
2. Agree on the epic Butcher. But is he nom? Or is he 'Nam? I always figured that was the proper spelling. As in, "He's fully 'Nam" equals "He's fully crazy, like a fucking war in the goddamn jungle where you and your buddies get high on opium, then you watch them get shot by snipers, then you fall into a spiked pit with the spikes covered in shit and then you are a POW like John McCain, then you gentle suckle George W. Bush's cock and don't fight his detainment/torture policies too hard, that's how crazy he is," but now I realized, I have no idea whether it's "nom" or "'Nam."

What could "nom" stand for?

Phe"nom"inal!
"Nom"inal as in, "That guy is nominally sane," oh shit!
"No m"a'am, I don't think that guy is too crazy... oh fuck! He just put a fucking skateboard in his ass! Bam Margera, fuck!
Necro"nom"icon