Saturday, November 06, 2004

Lost Wallet? Try and fix that capital one

First time I successfully lost my wallet. The other time, it was recovered money and all, but this time, no one has called to return it. Had to cancel all my Credit Cards (doh), D/L, ATM cards, and there were a bunch of unreplaceable contact information. Double Doh. It feels like a large chunk of important part of me disappeared in one foul blow. The bright side is that I get to shop for a new wallet. Also I'm revising my wallet fill strategy and not carry as much items. Just some core stuff. Also because I don't keep credit and atm backup cards, I have 15 dollars to my good name, can't drive anywhere, and can't rent library books, all until next week the cards begin arriving.

So in the meantime, NWN and taco bell it is.

AARON - HAPPY 30th SUCKA' !!!!