Monday, November 01, 2004

Eminem is my new hero

Okay, maybe I won't go THAT far, but that was a really great video. I wish there were more people out there in the entertainment business that would take a stand and show which side of the fence they were on and use their power to influence, inform and educate the public.

I wonder how many people will see this video vs. seeing any of the debates? To bad it was released so late.

I also am a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers myself for defeating the Washington Niggers, whoops, I mean Washington Spicks, whoops, I mean Washington Gooks, whoops I mean Washington Redskins. 1 year is a coincidence. 5 years is still probably a coincidence. 20 years? Looks more and more like fact... 30 years? I think we can all rest easier now that we know for absolutely certain that Kerry is going win the election. Check it out.