Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Blogger is taking a teh shits

- Seems slow for some reason. I am actually tinkering with the idea of using my home computer for the blogger stuff, and perhaps forgoing Blogger altogether, and using a consumer grade, freeware blogging software. I already have my computer working as a server, and maybe I will set-up a one of my junkers as a fulltime server. Fun! Dangerous!

- Moving is suck.

- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is cool, but a little tough to swallow. Maybe because it hits home more than its predecessors, but it really seems over the top, and downright racist. The protagonist is in a gang, and EVERYTHING that comes out of his, or his homies mouth is the most racist, stereotyped, gang-banger lingo of all time. Everything is motherfucker this, or nigga that. I'm sure it's related to some of my white guilt, regardless, it is somewhat even more tasteless than the last two.

- Enron, you should get back involved with the pick em league. who cares that you are behind, it is still super fun to follow from week to week!

- I will be out of computer commission for a few days because I am unplugging the bad boy tonight for the move, no ETA when it will be back up and running. Call me if you need me.