Wednesday, November 03, 2004

My Faith in Humanity Has Slipped

We are here to witness the beginning of the end and a new dark era of absolute power that will continue to corrupt absolutely. A stronger republican senate and congress, as well as a republican president, and more than likely a republican chief justice, we are in for quite a ride in the proverbial handbasket.

With a lame duck president with nothing to lose, and God telling him what to do, with the total Baptist belief that armageddon will be a reality, and that armageddon will begin in the Middle East, I can't feel positively about our chances for future prosperity.

The polarization of wealth will continue unabated, women's rights will be stripped, many many more people will die in the world needlessly - we will continue to spiral down.

Things are going to get really, really, really, bad and there is fuckall we can do about it.

I'm gonna go read Dark Force Rising, the second of three books in a fine series continuing the Star Wars saga, post-Return of the Jedi... while I still have the chance before all my books are raided and burned.

Fuck Bush. I hate the president with my entire mind, body, and soul.