Monday, November 01, 2004

PUNK

My friend made me a mix cd of Rancid stuff - most of the songs I knew - stuff from the first 3 albums, but then there were some other really good songs from later stuff. They're good! The friend who made it for me used to work with a lot of bands, so he always had the juicy gossip. He was telling me how Tim Armstrong was married to the singer from The Distillers, and how the two of them had gotten off of drugs together. Then, the Distillers went on tour to Australia with Queens of the Stone Age (that alternative band thats very much pro-hard drugs) and the singer got her all strung-out on drugs again and she left Tim Armstrong! What a fuckin' whore! Her and that guy from the other band! (And how he found out about it all was from a picture in Rolling Stone magazine of her tonguing the other guy - in an interview he said he dropped the magazine and started crying) The drama mang!