Monday, October 11, 2004

Three for Three

Wow, this must be a record, three posts for three days. I'll bet you are all thrilled. Sitting here in the lab waiting for a process to finish, it occurs to me that I wonder how many hours of my life I've wasted watching that little bar fill up as the computer cooks on something or other - scary!

So, NWN is where it's at eh? Well, I'll be happy to join in the fun once I submit, as I've promised myself a fancy new computer as the prize when I do. Hopefully Christmas will be very NeverWintery. I've a mate here who has played it a lot and swears by it (but only in single player mode) so I'm interested in what you guys have to say. Is it just like Diablo+ or does roleplaying have anything to do with it?

Isn't it the one where a DM can create modules etc?

Ok, sorry to be so behind the times, but maybe you'll get a good laugh.

PhD Update (like you care)
Finishing final comparison analyses tonight.
Begin final, easy 'Future directions' Chapter where I will attempt to take my Quake III reconstruction stuff and make it part of my dissertation
First complete 'draft' should be completed by Friday-Sunday.

Myke