Friday, October 15, 2004

Definitely a combination of luck and timing

I have to say that it was a bit of luck as well as playing on the money. I have the same problem with the lag on my windows explorer where the keystrokes just won't acknowlede the stroke. I think it has to do with timing and execution, the keys have to be pressed just at the right time for the strokes to not lag.

But I think also my snake management strategy in combination of almost flawless execution, allowed me to get the high score. It's important to coil your snake so that the screen is really organized so you won't have to make crazy turns or take unecessary risks.

I don't think I could duplicate that score and if you somehow beat it, I think that is pretty much all she wrote. I wouldn't blame you if you called it at this moment.

Good gamin!
Jael