Sunday, October 10, 2004

Neverwinter Nugs!


I'll cast my vote for starting out 'vanilla' with the standard module and then building up from there in subsequent weeks as we get more and more familiar with the process?

Anyone else want to get on teamspeak and give it a try-out before 8pm? I'm going to be making dinner for a little bit, so I'll be on teamspeak but AFK now and again. Sauteed orange glazed chicken over herb mashed-potatoes and asparagus.. and I'm making enough for about four portions so Michelle has enough fuel to feel herself and the baby.. hehe.. she's drinking something close to 2 gallons of water a day!

Haylee is now in her fourth day of life and doing awesome. The initial 'baby jaundice' is fading quickly as her liver kicks into gear and cleans out all the billy-whatever stuff out of her system. I just don't have words for how cool it is to be a Dad.. a very amazing and powerful thing, that.

Can't wait for tonight! Should be fun.

Best,

~O.

edit: Jon, all you have to do is go to www.teamspeak.org and download the smallish client app, punch in Eric's server IP & PW (which I don't have handy.. sorry) and that's really about it. I thought I remembered something about you using a laptop or.. something? Maybe we aught to skip the teamspeak for tonight then if not everyone is up to speed.

(buzzer just went off.. gotta get to the kitchen.. brb)