Monday, October 11, 2004

Coffee + Soy Milk = WTF?

As soon as I put in the soy milk, it immediately dispersed into thousands of tiny little bulbs floating just beneath the surface of the coffee, like unstirred miso soup, or thousands of termite droppings. They are clustered along the rim and sides of my mug now. Help! Holy shit, what's going on?

NWN was fun last night, although next time I'll eat first so I'm not frantically forking down delicious Singaporean food while running my naked gnome though a chugging landscape. We also need to a) not have Johnny run the server, or b) figure out how to run the server through the router.

That campaign, agreed, is not too fun. We can find better options, both for all-PC groups and for a DM.

I am burning with desire to go and buy an iMac. It is both profoundly economically unwise and irresponsible, which I think is part of the reason that it is so appealing. I hung around with Aaron today, and somehow just being near him fed my interest. This is how I started buying console systems, too. I got a friend to rah me on to it.

But man, it would just not be a good idea.

Fuck!