Tuesday, October 12, 2004

News and Notes From Around the League

- Bubba Smith the Team: 4 - 0. WTF!?!?

- Star Wars: Battlefront is a fun game! I am playing the single player "missions" right now, which really just amount to massive AI battles against each other, and me shooting the bad AI guys all to pieces. I can't wait to play online, but first I want to complete all the single player crap first. Something really cool about being a scout trooper with a sniper rifle, or a Rebel Commando laying mines, or flying a TIE fighter doing strafing runs or driving and AT-ST blowing to hell everything in your path!

- Our house just entered escrow today so finally we get to live normal lives again! Until we actually move and then unpack...

- 4 - 0? Jeebus....

ADDED: Speaking of GenCon, can we still get that SWEET room through you and your insider trading connections, Johnny? If so, we should book it ASAP. I'll pay for it if you make the reservations! Kewl! The Worlds Largest Dungeon awaits!