Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Wireless still rules

Hey Johnny, we can fix your snoring at the con. I'll bring my Gilette Mach III X-treme and we will shave the shit out of your tongue. Never fear, it is the most precise shave a man can buy. Rude: bring some gauze.

Found some information on an old-school member of The Action Team. Awesome to see some of us living out our dreams....


gamez

I've wanted to play Junta 4-eva! Read the rules for that one and bring it Jael!

The games I own that haven't been mentioned are Titan: The AIIIII-RENA!, Cosmic Encounter, Puerto Rico, Pirate's Cove, Evo, Carcassonne 2 (Hunters & Gatherers), Ricochet Robot, cina-mini Settlers of Catan (travel edition), Citadels, Programmer's Nightmare, Game of Thrones, Chrononauts, and some other shit. Sheesh, what a lame bunch of games. Unless anyone has requests I think I'll bring:

1. Puerto Rico. 2. Citadels. 3. Titan Arena. 4. Maybe a Cheapass game or two. Game of Thrones is cool, but I'm just not sure that we'd have the opportunity to play it.

We should have at least one moderately beefy 6-player game so everyone can join the fun. I don't think I have any... Eric?