Wednesday, May 19, 2004

don't mean to be NOSE-y

bummer about your nose dude! that's pretty sucky. Does it effect your sleeping? I had a friend who had some kind of operation to stop his snoring, but I think they shaved off some of his tongue.

I wish I had a dvd player in my car! That'd be hot for this trip - otherwise, I really wouldn't need/want one. I'll bring some clothes and snacks for the con. Erlick - we left that one big plastic tub in the back of my scion when I was at your house last, so I'll bring it back around if u need it or whatever.

This week I've had off to work on my album, and its been ok. Yesterday I kicked some serious creative ass, but today's been just ass. Been trying to work on a few different tracks and I'm shootin blanks. It's ok - the day ain't over yet. I'll get something done by tonight.

Jon - have you seen any of this season's chappelle show? the 1st season is good, but the new shit has been frikkin hilarious. funny times indeed my friends.