Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Wireless is Kull

I have reserved a room at the proper hotel for Kublacon at convention rates and we have one King sized bed and one roll-away, though we should be able to get more now that I think about it, I mean, they know we are going to have four people in the room, we should certainly be able to have enough beds for all of us, then again, maybe the ground will prove to be more comfortable...

Now, what to bring? We need to have a very short list of things to bring seeing as we have a very small place to put them. I bought Axis and Allies: D-Day which is VERY easy to play and should be fun,I will bring that, what else? Laptop for JavaBowl? Mike's Spirit enclosed in a clay jar? Wooden Ships and Iron Men?

I am also working on a stupid Eric project that might be finished in time, or might not, it will take up some room...