Friday, May 21, 2004

read this:

very good article about moore's new flick Farenhiehgt 9/11 :

http://www.iht.com/articles/521066.html

That movie's gonna be insane. But STILL, there are so many stupid people in this country - who knows what's gonna happen at election time.

And even better yet is this article by Kurt Vonnegut:
cold turkey!

I once had a high that not even crack cocaine could match. That was when I got my first driver’s license! Look out, world, here comes Kurt Vonnegut.
And my car back then, a Studebaker, as I recall, was powered, as are almost all means of transportation and other machinery today, and electric power plants and furnaces, by the most abused and addictive and destructive drugs of all: fossil fuels.
When you got here, even when I got here, the industrialized world was already hopelessly hooked on fossil fuels, and very soon now there won’t be any more of those. Cold turkey.


rad-e-cool