Thursday, May 20, 2004

here's where u can get those gb flash cards i was talking about:

http://www.easybuy2000.com/store/nintendo%20accessories/index.html

gba roms average around 5-10 megs a piece (older gb games are even smaller) so i think its pretty sick if it actually totally works - i aint never tried it.

One of these days I might pick up a used gba sp - its a lot of fun, but like me and console gaming, I know i'm totally getting into it on its last leg (like me and the genesis and even the playstation1.) oh well - as cool as the PSP and Nintendo DS look, I know theyre gonna cost upwards of 2 or 3 bills (that means $200 or $300 dollars), so I KNOW i won't be rocking one of those anytime soon. That playstion one looks SICK. oh man, i bet it'll rock.

someone bring their laptop on the trip so u guys can watch movies or something (and ill bring my usb gamepad so i can play gba games, yes, im obsessed!)