Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Kubla Disorganizaion

I talked to Johnny and he also has one room reserved. He didnt seem sure what type of room he had reserved (King or 2 Doubles). Since you have the worst case scinario, I told johnny I would have you (Eric) cancel your reservation. If this is not entirely clear, contact Ice Lee and coordinate with him. As far as games go, I understand you guys are going to be a bit short on space. Johnny does not have very many games, except space bulk and Battle Cry. I have a few and since I have much more room to bring things, I will give you the low down on what I will bring and you can adjust your games accordingly. I will bring: Tikal, Giganten, Lord of the Rings (w/o Expansion), I ron Dragonflyington III, Aquire, Circvs Maximvs, Carcossonne (w/ First Expansion), Settlers of Catan, Lord of the Rings Confrontation, Pirateer, Family Bid-niz, and Honor of the Samauri.

What say you?