Wednesday, November 19, 2003

WOrse than mine?

That is a bad lot if R Dub's rolling is worse than mine. I feel for you Ry. Has anyone managed to defeat the great Elrock? I never did. I was able to pull a couple draws along with some really miserable defeats. But never a victory. Ahhh the shame. I think Elrick killed two guys and seriously injured or otherwise removed 5 guys one time.

You know it is really interesting? Watching the company I am working for slowly get cannibalized by the purchasing companies. From what I can see and what I garner from the manager, the company that is taking over operations is just setting themselves up for one disaster after another. ANyone who knows anything or is a valuable asset in any of the three companies being formed into this mega beast is jumping ship or has jumped ship already. Ugly. Really quite a view from a someone with no vested interest in the company. The new company sounds like a total office space environment.

I like Green, or so I hear