Friday, November 21, 2003

So let it be heard, so let it be done...

Ja -eL, I sort of expected that you were not going to be making the trip down. Speaking of trips, I will need to talk to you about GenCon travel days etc... On a different note, congrats to you for the victory againts the Evil-rick, the tyrant of BB. Also, I will be nice and leave the sphinctor comment alone.

Well I finally joined a gym and now I am working out and feelin' sore. After noticing a bit of a pot developing I decided I better get my ass back in shape. Besides I always seem to have more energy when I am working out regularly. Pretty sweet.

Elrich: Who would have though the Kings could be playing as decent as they are with so many injuries? You can never predict that teams success. Hooray for Zoidberg!

Back to work... If you can call it that.