Friday, November 21, 2003

Virtual Cyber Crime on the Information Superhighway.

Ashcroft is an idiot, and so are most of Bush's other cronies. 'Nuff said. Personally I could slap Al Gore everytime I hear that Highway reference. Then I remember that he lost his home state in the presidential election and I want tslap him more. Why couldnt we have him as a pres and not the current yokel from Texass. Fuggers

Yeah, where has everyone been? Normally I am one of the laggers, but everyone seems to have been on posting-light mode. Jon are you going to be around T-Day weekend aside from meixco on the 27th? Eric I think I heard you say you will be around. Switching gears... At GenCon I know Jon you had been talking about running an RPG. Is that still the case? I am desperate for an RPG. I need my fix. I am almost desperate enough to try and run one, but then I remember that it would be lame. Butter, the Bane of my brief DM existence.

Giznad the Brilliant