Saturday, November 22, 2003

Its cold!

Damn cold front from the north came in yesterday midday. It went from cool to very cold in a hurry. 43 degrees right now. Suck. Stupid cold. Anyway...

Bummer on the D&D, but I am not set on D&D, although fantasy would be cool. But to be honest I just want some RPG, as long as it is not LARPS or ahhhhhhh..... Black Gloves.... Ahhhhhhh... You find Three Sun Blades..... Deck of Many things, Deck of many things. I would pretty much be open to anything, although CoC, WHFRP, or D&D are at the top o' da list.

Good news its 45 degrees now. Its sizzlin'. I love the weathermen, they predicted rain for every day this week and everyday halfway through the day they would revise it and push the rain back another day. All the way until we never had any rain. So I carried my umbrella around for a week for nothing.

Jhan: How is Puerto Rico? I started playing it once but only got a couple rounds in before we were interrupted. It looked like it was going to be cool.

Jerks are lame