Friday, November 21, 2003

I have defeated the great Elrock!

=D hazzah! Although we never quite finished the game. There are two turns left but not enough time for an Erick comeback victory. I doubt we'll ever finish that game but not forgotten! Welcome aboard Ryan. How goes your roommate situation?

So this is the last post i'll be making in Taiwan until I return. I won't be paying for the internet broadband connection in the hotel anymore, which has so far cost around 500 nt per day or roughly 15 dollars US. I was using it to trade in the US markets, which hasn't been too gentle for my sphincter. A little too much Greenspan rapage.

That"s too bad about your company aron. I'm surprised they didn't keep anyone from your company, instead of laying everyone off. They'll probably be candidates for BK pretty soon too.

Food, Sex and Ewe is extremely cheap here. Drinks however, are outrageous. My entire 3 meal dinner at the mall cost me 99 NT or 3 dollars. My Boba drink cost 70. Its been a really great experience for me so far. You can eat like a king here, if you can find somewhere to live. The amount of living space in the city is so lacking that the cost per square footage is worst than SF.

Alright fellas,
Talk to you guys next week,
Jael

P.S

Enron - I probably won't be going to LA afterall, seeing that Jon might be going to the Mexico's.