Monday, June 16, 2003

I'm callin both of you out, harnmaster or no!

If it's a basketball game of piss, I'll surely win as my water cannon outweighs both of your puny water pistols by approximately 20 grams.

Mykal, it's awesome that you keep accomplishing stuff. I can't remember the last accomplishment that I've done. What a great way to make a friend feel inept. Keep it up!! hazaar! Congratulations on winning the blades! I was actually thinking about that, because you didn't blog yesterday. I just didn't want to say anything!

A-Bone, i'm trying to round up some of me friends to go cherry picking next weekend, (the ripe kinda of cherries) at brentwood. I don't know if it'll happen, but let me know if you'd and amy be interested.

A-lick - Excitement awaits this thursday for sure. I got my SUPAR UBAR OGRE BLOCKER in the mail last thursday and ended up not going to the game through the excitement. It's going to be great as usual.

Rupars- haven't heard from you on IM lately... whassssup?

I think I addressed everyone, exept Jon, but he's a harnmaster playing, blood shitting dane. So what does that mean? absolutely nothing fuckars! Jon, give me a ring sometimes man... long distance is 5cents a minute now... cheep.

Jael