Sunday, June 15, 2003

Cowboy Bebop... Eh...

I tried watching that show a couple time when I lived in El Segundo. Both times: "hey this is a cool intro". Then, BAM! The sad reality of the show appears. What a waste of a good intro. Ah yes, Jon and the bizarre RPGs. Where do you dig up some of those systems? Steampunk: my favorite bathroom activity. GURPS: my favorite David simulation system. HârnMaster? What in the world is that? And do I want to know?

So far, the last two weeks of work has ruled so much that I have generated 8 D&D characters, played Avalon Hill trivial persuit, taught everyone how to play button men, and well... slept at work. Go go gadget job! Sucks about yours Elrick. Nothing worse than when your job sucks balls with no relief in sight for the weekend. The weekend is all you have to look forward to sometimes.

Johnny, ride that bike in those hills near fremont. There has got to be some good trails there.

Jo Job is what?