Saturday, June 21, 2003

BloodBowel

So last night I tried to install the JavaBowl game. I tried installing the game with Java and it came back with an error in the installation. "An I/O error occurred while installing a file" (j2re-1_3_1_04.exe). So I try it sans Java and it installs fine. Had to grab Java the Hutt from Sun's website. ANd now I am up and running. SO if any of you run into that error.. solution provided! Reinstalled ICQ (3159424). SO i am ret to go.

In other news, yesterday I was paid to: play Spades and Pirateer! Oh yeah and I think I had to answer the phone a couple of times. Thursday we played Button Men and I generated more D&D characters. Any other place and I would say our asses would be on the chopping block any minute. My job would rule if I got paid more. Oh yeah my job is boring. Maybe it would rule if I was paid better, it was challenging, and there was a chance to move up in the company.

Rule