Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I Would Love to Kick Your Sorry BARNmaster Ass!

- What a burn! I called your game BARNmaster! You're so worked! Face! But "seriously", that would be a fun idea to do the scenario based RPG combats, I'm in.

- FUMBBL: This is an online league for the Javabowl game. I have joined. I will join you if you wish. We can play each other, or we can play other people. The Javabowl game is terrific and it would give me a chance to play with yooz guys without my miniatures! I'm assuming (somwhat) interested parties would be Jael, Enron, and Motorbykal. I'm getting Denis in on it as well. Any takers?

- Congrats on being immortalized on an oar hanging from a pub wall! That's pretty cool. The only person who has done anything close to that is Bryce Halford. He did some crazy beer drinking endurance thing in SLO and got his name on a mug and placard on the wall of this bar for finishing this feat. Terrific.