Sunday, June 15, 2003

Elric, throw down the proverbial gloves and stick

I propose that insted (Bonds of Friendship) you both go down to a local basketball court, whip it out and see who can throw a stream the furthest. Perhaps even a cursive writing contest. Seriously that sounds like that could be a lot of pointless fun. SOmething I would sit around and do when I didnt have anything to do. Eric what in the hell compelled you to buy buffy, 1st season?

Jon, I want to believe you about trying to get Elric to run WFRP, but some how I think that it is just another ruse to clown the system. Kinda like me and Gurrrrrrrrrrrps. Maybe Eric should adapt hackmaster crits to WFRP. Sidetrack alert! Hey guys what is going on with D&D v3.5? Are they going to kill 3.0? Are they going to stop pressing the old manuals? I heard rumors that Lizards of the toast are buying back modules from stores... Looks like Hasbro is set to gut D&D for profit. D'oh!

Enronious Butterflyingtonavich III