Thursday, January 16, 2003

xXx Signs Mugs Bugs

Quickie Reviews:

xXx
Not the greatest movie. I really did enjoy the Fast and the Furious, but this flick is pretty bad. To make matters worse, the dvd is chock full of really shitty featurettes where the hack-director (who's an old man who dresses like Vin Diesal) strokes his own ego and jizzes all over Vin Diesal. Bleh.

Signs
I didn't think I'd like this one, but it totally freaked me out! Good, fun flick. Now, I don't know if I buy into all this hype about the director, but so far- I've dug his flicks. I don't know if there's anything terribly exciting or innovative about his style BUT I like how he doesn't seem afraid of using time- taking time- lingering... Signs was also pretty funny (the werewolf with the cleft lip: "OMG I GOTS A CLEFT LIPSA AREGH!!!111!!") There were a couple of things I didn't like in it, but overall very entertaining.

Action Team Merch
If you revise the site, put a link to the merch somewhere on the page... Yeah, I just got a mug because even though the shirts look cool, I kinda wanna hold out for the bigger design- I'm gonna have to get a XXL and thats a bonus 3 bucks- wanna make it count!

PS: Don't forget to check your emails!