Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Kiss And Tell

So I'm watching a really great program on BBC 2 all about girls who sleep with guys just to sell the story... glad that the BBC is focusing on pressing issues in this time on the brink of WWIII, or is that World War? Glad you guys liked the site, I'll actually put some text on it at some point, but for now, I got's the important stuff -- the picies. So, I guess I'll have enroll in night school to fit in with the trend, perhaps I should get MCSE certified too, (maybe, just maybe, I'll meet that hot, lusty IT guy Eric Hess!) (Then I'll do a kiss and tell!) Right now I'm spending most of my time either rowing (every morning at 6:30) followed by hours of looking up books in the library and then photocopying plans out of it, deciding if it's useful or not, etc. Followed by a sandwich and then emails and then bed. What a great life eh? Well... there's boobies on the telly, so I'll sign off for now. Guy's gotta have priorities you know.

Myke