Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Portland, Oregon

Got back from my little vacation last night- it was cool. Portland seems like a pretty nice place- I guess it had been sunny all last week, but when I got there on Friday, all I got was rain. Well, mostly "wet." I only had it rain a few times, but the ground was ALWAYS wet- it was cold, but not as bad as I thought it'd be. It was beautiful. Kinda like Santa Cruz, but maybe without the "Californian" vibe that SC is full of. I don't know if I'd exactly wanna live there- hard to tell. Nice people and whatever, but that weather and I like all the options we got here in LA. Definately wanna go back and Seattle's like the distance S.D. is for us here- 2 hours or so. I'd like to check out Seattle too.

Awesome website mike! Looks really good. New Years looks like it was pretty fun! Doubt it was as cool as me driving around covered in my own puke, BUT that's ANOTHER story! :)

Good luck with your schools, your works, and your eco-thrillers (just re-read a certain book set in Boston- dont go swimming in the harbor JONH!)