Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Busy Busy Busy

School began officially yesterday. Hazzah! I like my classes this quarter. It's all cakewalk which will maintain my 4.0 GPA. It's also a good way for me to meet new people. Last night, been to the first session and I met 3 people who seems pretty nice. The only drawbacks with classes are that my schedule from Monday through Thursdays are pin tight. There's almost no room for anything else but a quick sandwich for lunch and dinner and a quick workout in the interim. No hot food for a while. It'll be fun.

The only other problem I have with night school, is that it's mostly old people or non-hot chicks. It doesn't help when the classes are computer classes either. I have never heard of a hot network adminstrator. ha-ha.

All hobbies are on freeze till the weekends.

Jael