Thursday, January 16, 2003

Inconsiderate

I realized that I may have been a little insensitive and callous in my remark about the 21 cans of mayonnaise. I take it back. I mourn the loss of anyone especially fellow gamers. However, it shouldn't be a grievous event. Afterall it's just the grand scheme of things and nature taking it's course, sometimes with a little assistance from things we create. However, compared to the entire animal kingdom, Homo sapiens have really maximized the life expectancy (which probably has thrown off some equation of our ecosystem) and speaking as a person, we probably have it good already. I agree with Myke Motorbyke. The underworld, or overworld is a dry bleak place without milk, and I think we should engage ourselves in a bit of a libation. We should fill ourselves with warm sweet alchoholic nectar at the Next Convention!

Jael

Hoodle - Is it a waste of time to take courses or just go off of study materials? Which path did you take?