Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Action Team Wear

Version 1.0 of the merchandise looks good! I could only buy the white ones, no grey options were given. Black would definitely be a lovely addition. I bought a sample of each item. Good stuff. Keep em coming. Good convenshun material. So I don't want to beat the horse in the ass on a dead issue, but are we all going to the Feb 15th convention. I meant ALL because I want everyone to go, but I know Jon and motorbyke mike will only be able to attend in spirit.

There's some gaming news I want to cover in this edition of my blog:

-Creation of Knights & Dragon is under way by JDP Corporation. It's a Samurai based game, except with a slightly fuller combat system, expedient game play, intrigue and backstabbing. Also a tad bit of spiciness added with the ability to journey onto noble quests, hero combat, and marriages with fair and beautiful maidens. More to come.

-Bloodbowl is making a STRONG comeback it seems. New 4th ed rules, updated news website, definitely worth a second look again. JDP Corp is considering making a house rule variant supplement module for this board game.

That's all on the gaming news. Help in Game design welcome in trade to Ownership.

-Jael