Tuesday, July 08, 2014

What are you implying o-rugs!? :)

I could see a couple cool things you could do with Microscope. You could use it to create the history of the world up until a certain point, and then start the game at that point. Great way to fill in the backstory of the campaign without the GM having to do a bunch of expository heavy lifting/write a bunch of campaign documents that nobody will read.

You could also start the game in the middle somewhere, which would be fun.

And you could also do a "generational" game where you play characters at certain points along the timeline.

I like it!

I'm willing to play or run, whatever. This week is not great, but I could probably figure something out from Sunday onward. Drop a couple options and let's see what works!

---

On another note, to not be nerdy for a minute, let's talk about the new Legend of Zelda game for the 3DS. I don't know if any of you guys have that system but I picked up the new Zelda game for it (Link to Another World) and played it obsessively until I finished it last night. It had me by the balls. By, the, balls.