Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've heard great things about Fez, last night in fact listening to the Bombcast! I had never heard of it (haven't turned the 360 on in months) but they were saying it has a TON of depth that isn't immediately apparent, and that really doesn't even start to click till after your first play through. I'm excited to try it out!

Also want to get Journey on the PS3 - that's the weird ambient exploration game set in a dessert world. Played that one yet? Supposed to be awesome games-as-art kinda deal.

I also told Johnny to try out the Wire after he raved at me about Breaking Bad. :)

There's a Titan HD app for ipads. I hear it makes the game a lot more bearable because it speeds things up by like 85%. I think it looks interesting like a lot of those old ass games. INTERESTING, but not something I need to play.

I'm still intrigued by Magic Realm. Was it "fun"? I saw pics on G+ and it was all you guys looking through books perplexed! Do you think you'll like it once the rules are understood?