Sunday, April 22, 2012

I can handle uncomfortable humor a million times better than uncomfortable drama. I friggen love how crazy and evil meth is (it is 85% of all the crimes I see, the other 15% being idiot men beating on women - which probably ties back to Meth!!!), but I just struggled with Breaking Bad. I think the main dudes son being special needs was just TOO FUCKING HEAVY and I checked out early. I hear it gets pretty ridiculous in later seasons, which is probably more my style (True Blood fan #1).

I'll see Johnny in the morning to play some games/game design/stomp out his racism! I thought something was fishy when he tore up the Martin Luther King card in Twilight Struggle! He claimed he was having a Risk Legacy flashback, but now I don't know... (Just kidding, don't think he's racist/don't know if there's really an MLK card in TS!)

Last week we looked at Johnny's Incan Gold inspired Dungeon Crawl card game. There are some cool ideas there so we're spending a little time on it before playing. I'll also show him my Caravan Guard ideas and see if we can brainstorm anything.