Sunday, March 25, 2012

Well, I've got WoW downloading as we speak! I jumped in briefly to say hello but didn't see any guildies. I'll probably jump in tomorrow night.

Meanwhile... Aeryk, you really need to join this Earthdawn campaign. Why?

1. Role-playing is awesome.
2. This setting is great and I'm fired the fuck up.
3. On the car ride home from Cabin Collins, I realized I've never killed off a party member, and that made me very sad. Consequently I'm now taking a rage-based approach to encounter design. Where do you come in? Well, these chumps literally stand NO chance without your years of party-based, team management skills. "DPS more!" "Thanks Aeryk, you saved the day."
4. Enron wants you to play.
5. Pumpkin DOESN'T want you to play, and how long are you going to take shit from that guy? People are noticing, your son sent me a text.
6. You owe me. For the thing on the boat with the guy, and the shoes, and the glasses.
7. You owe it to yourself, because Jesus Christ, can't a man look at other man's faces sometimes on the Internet while drinking a beer.
8. Exclusive pet and epic mount for joining!

(Art, you're more than welcome to join in too if you like! Tabletop RPG campaign via Google Hangouts, alternate Tuesdays, unless we decide to go with Wednesdays or some other day, or I get sick, which has happened 66% of sessions to date; roughly 2-hour sessions starting at 8ish.)