Sunday, March 25, 2012

| Nature Took My Server Offline First

We had a bad run of power outages at the house and I kept losing the server. So i got tired of firing it up and it looked like interest had waned, so I took it offline. I have a copy of the world if anyone wants it, the only thing you lose is whatever you were carrying at the time (I think), but everything else is there.

This looks mighty interesting as a go forward plan for the server (or a new one)...

***OH MY GOD UPDATE***

Wow, so Minefold is the shit. I upload the current world and then everyone pays their way to play on it! 10 hours free a month, $15 for unlimited play for 3 months (I think) and the world comes with a goddamn googlemap of the world (once it renders, which still hasn't happened for me yet)!!!!

Accounts are free, the actionworld lives here:
https://minefold.com/biggdork/actionworld