Thursday, March 29, 2012

Those lines would have been great! She would thought what a badass I was and wanted to get on her knees to suck on my PHD rock hard cock. I think I just didn't want to cockblock the two guys so I sorta went the pussy route and left them alone.

hehehe.... yah, ur right Ruday, i think the problem was those two guys were so fresh faced and they were. ah.... the handsomeness of youth. Plus asian women can be real Dragon bitches... There's also a new "type" of young women, kind of like the hentai girls or whatever their names are. Real materialistic, dresses up like dolls, and uses guys to pay for everything! And they'll keep a bunch of guys on their phone list to pay for them. I don't even know if they put out. The japanese ones do if you spend enough money on them.

I love Taiwan though! For the most part the OTHER kinds of normal people are friendly as long as they don't think youre creepy or offensive.