Monday, January 23, 2012

| MORESWTORLUV

I'm liking it more and more as I play, which is not necessarily a good thing for my already sleep-starved ass.

Just took a Jedi Consular to level 10, and went the Sage route to be healbot and the journey was a blast! The starting zone (Tythos?) is totally different from Ord Mandell (my Trooper) and the story was totally different (of course) and it was a lot of fun. And man, my companion is AWESOME. He's basically a tank and does a pretty good job of holding threat and even pulling adds off of me when they split! He frees me up to just throw attack powers and not fear for getting smacked around too much.

I like the Sage abilities so far, which is only ONE specific to the Sage at level 10 - the healing power. However, the other powers I have help with crowd control - I can stun for 4 seconds, levitate and take a mob out of action for 8 seconds, I can slow movement for 5 seconds and I can AOE 'splode which sends mobs back 10 meters (I think) and stun them for 3 seconds. So, imma healing and crowd controlling sort of healer.

And the thrill of finally crafting my lightsaber? I felt like I was 8 years old again.

Good times!