Monday, July 21, 2008

| Kudos to Johnny!

Of all the things to read in passing, I think this ranks up there as one of the last possible options I would pursue in an attempt to stave off boredom, or even to try and learn something new.

Of course, I am notorious for choosing to fill my head with useless knowledge, if it can be called that, versus anything of alleged substance, ie literature, etc.

NEWZ AND NOTEZ:

- Finally have Alias in the ole Netflix queue. I borrowed it from Ryan many moons ago, and apparently never tried it, because I really like it! The thing is, I remember watching an episode where they were doing some middle east rescue mission with helicopters (I think) and it just didn't appeal to me. Maybe I am a new man, because I really like it now!

- Also, watching Lost. I like the idea of Lost, and I REALLY like the sound track and title screen. Very evocative of a modern day Twilight Zone. It is also fun to make guesses as to just WTF is going on. Fun watch. I also tried watching this many moons ago, and when I saw the polar bear on a tropical island, I was not a fan. Call me judgemental, but now everything is different!

- Having finished Angel and being sad about not being able to hang with my good friends on that show anymore, I found out there is a comic book picking up where it left off, just like with Buffy! Yay for me! AND, there is a miniseries featuring Spike too! Netflix it, boys!