Monday, July 21, 2008

About two years ago (these conversations are paraphrased):

Me: I really like Lost.
Eric: I started watching it but I stopped after there was a polar bear.
Me: Dude, just push past it. A lot of things happen on that show that don't make sense. It starts to unravel itself as you watch it.
Eric: No.
Me: *sigh*

Me: I think you'd really like Alias. The writing is good and the show is exciting. Plus Jennifer Garner is hot.
Eric: No.
Me: *sigh*

Today:

Eric: I really like Alias and Lost.
Me: *sigh*

Just fucking with you dude.

Johnny, I also found the fact that you were reading the Bill of Rights kind of random, but interesting at the same time. I wonder how many Americans actually take the time to do that. What made you want to do that?

I went and saw The Dark Knight last knight. I really liked it. It was a bit long (2.5 hours) but Heath Ledger as The Joker was amazing, and I'm not saying that just because he is dead. His performance to me was so compelling that when he wasn't on screen, I couldn't wait until he appeared again. No homo.